Sunday, August 24, 2014

2014-2015 Super Hero's theme

  The summer is over and it is time for a new theme. I was not real sure about this theme until I started searching around online. It was a lot of fun and I believe the children will love it.
 This is our "Bat Cave". I will add a small mirror next to the emotion poster. This is a place children can go to calm down.
 Our jobs and Birthdays (pictures of children will be added this week)
 Our library (will add pillows) and H.E.R.O. binder pockets.
 Listening center w/ head phones in desk.
 This is our Science/Math/Computer area. The places on the wall will hold the children's science work.
 This is our circle time area.
 Here is our main board. I need to add our ten frames for making the number of the day.
 Kelso's choices wheel and S.M.A.R.T. rules.
 Daily 5 and Daily 3 together.
 Cabinet area, children's art work will cover the doors.
At last, our classroom door.

1 comment: