Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dr.Seuss

 It's Dr.Seuss time again! I am so excited about this time of year. I don't know if it's because spring is just around the corner or my kiddos are blending letter sounds on their own but it's a very exciting time
 This is my classroom's art work.
 This is outside our Kinder classroom.
 This is the hallway to the 3's, 4's, and Kinder classrooms.

 This is the end of the hallway by the Kinder classroom.

 The 3's and 4's hallway.
 Door to the computer room.

 This is by the gym.



 The Scholastic Book Fair will be held in the Computer Room.
 The inside doors to our school.
 The front office. 

 Our school goes Dr. Seuss crazy for a week and end with a Dr. Seuss Family Literacy Night and pep rally. It started 5 years ago with one classroom and has turned into a whole school event. We have added a scholastic book fair to run the whole week. If we reach our book fair goal the front office will put on a "rock show" for the children during our pep rally on Friday! How exciting! I have pictures to show what we have done so far with decorating. I will add activities and event pictures later on next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment